The skin is the largest organ, it gives away our age, habits and the way of life. The skin becomes thinner and drier with age, it loses its elasticity, wrinkles and pigmentation appear. From time to time, the body begins to show signs of aging earlier than someone gets ready for it. So, how can we prevent this? Our aging comes early because of the environment, lifestyle and other factors.
If you do not like your reflection in the mirror, you should reconsider your daily habits, take better care of your health, happiness, harmony, and beauty. The health and appearance of a person are 90% dependent on habits and lifestyle. These factors have a strong influence on the aging process.
Let’s see what daily habits make us look older than we would like.
1. Over-exfoliating. You need to exfoliate your skin to get rid of dead cells. However, do not do it too often, or you can damage your skin.
2. Forgetting to wear sunscreen every day. Your skin needs very good protection from ultraviolet rays. You should apply sunscreen every time you go out.
3. Not eating nutrient-rich foods. Your diet is reflected in your health. Add more fruits and vegetables to your diet.
4. Wearing old bras. Old bras can lead to problems with your breasts, such as sagging. It is better to change your bra every six months.
5. Poor sleep. If you want to look healthy and beautiful, you need to sleep well. This is one of the basic rules. Try to sleep at least eight hours a day.
6. Wearing baggy clothes. Many women want to hide their figures and wear large clothes. However, this only adds extra pounds and makes them look older.
7. Not drinking enough water. Every person needs water. Our body needs water to function well. So, you should drink a lot of water, at least eight glasses a day.
8. Eating too much sugar and sweets. This can lead not only to excess weight but also to changes in our appearance. Excessive consumption of sugar leads to acne and other skin problems.
9. Drinking fizzy sugary drinks. These drinks can affect your teeth and your skin.
10. Smoking. This bad habit can lead to dry skin and various health problems. If you want to look attractive and young, you should quit smoking.